Subject: next-20161116 build: 0 failures 8 warnings (next-20161116)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:39:26 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20161116
Git describe: next-20161116
Commit: 56c0dbc6ec Add linux-next specific files for 20161116

Build Time: 89 min 25 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 8
Section Mismatches: 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
     18 warnings    2 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
     18 warnings    2 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	 20 drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

Warnings Summary: 8
	 16 ../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	  6 warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	  4 ../include/linux/spinlock.h:246:3: warning: 'flags' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  4 ../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1194:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  4 ../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1191:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../kernel/bpf/bpf_lru_list.c:201:28: warning: 'next' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/iio/frequency/ad9832.c:214:11: warning: 'st' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c:717:7: warning: 'tmout' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

Section Mismatch Summary: 4
	  1 WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x794934): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()
	  1 WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x547850): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()
	  1 WARNING: drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x1a376c): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()
	  1 WARNING: drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x10f9c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 18 warnings, 2 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

Warnings:
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	../kernel/bpf/bpf_lru_list.c:201:28: warning: 'next' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/spinlock.h:246:3: warning: 'flags' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/spinlock.h:246:3: warning: 'flags' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c:717:7: warning: 'tmout' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1191:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1194:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/iio/frequency/ad9832.c:214:11: warning: 'st' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined

Section Mismatches:
	WARNING: drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x1a376c): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()
	WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x794934): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

Warnings:
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1191:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1194:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-defconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 18 warnings, 2 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

Warnings:
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	warning: (THUNDERBOLT) selects APPLE_PROPERTIES which has unmet direct dependencies (EFI && EFI_STUB && X86)
	../kernel/bpf/bpf_lru_list.c:201:28: warning: 'next' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/spinlock.h:246:3: warning: 'flags' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../include/linux/spinlock.h:246:3: warning: 'flags' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-inno-usb2.c:717:7: warning: 'tmout' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1191:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1194:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/iio/frequency/ad9832.c:214:11: warning: 'st' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined
	../drivers/staging/vc04_services/interface/vchiq_arm/vchiq_killable.h:67:0: warning: "mutex_lock_interruptible" redefined

Section Mismatches:
	WARNING: drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x10f9c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()
	WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text+0x547850): Section mismatch in reference from the function fsl_guts_probe() to the function .init.text:of_flat_dt_get_machine_name()

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-allnoconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 2 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!
	drivers/remoteproc/Kconfig:3:error: recursive dependency detected!

Warnings:
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1191:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sunxi.c:1194:8: warning: 'best_div' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches: