Subject: next-20170104 build: 4 failures 2 warnings (next-20170104)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 06:26:50 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20170104
Git describe: next-20170104
Commit: d7ebc8e412 Add linux-next specific files for 20170104

Build Time: 84 min 54 sec

Passed:    6 / 10   ( 60.00 %)
Failed:    4 / 10   ( 40.00 %)

Errors: 2
Warnings: 2
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm64-allnoconfig
	arm64-allmodconfig
	arm-allmodconfig
	arm64-defconfig

Errors:

	arm64-allnoconfig
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'

	arm64-allmodconfig
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'

	arm-allmodconfig
../samples/vfio-mdev/mtty.c:1418:20: error: initialization from incompatible pointer type [-Werror=incompatible-pointer-types]

	arm64-defconfig
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 2
	 24 ../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	  1 ../samples/vfio-mdev/mtty.c:1418:20: error: initialization from incompatible pointer type [-Werror=incompatible-pointer-types]

Warnings Summary: 2
	  2 ../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:210:3: warning: 'pin_num' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  2 ../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:172:21: warning: 'i' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : FAIL, 5 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : FAIL, 12 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'

Warnings:
	../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:210:3: warning: 'pin_num' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:172:21: warning: 'i' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 1 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../samples/vfio-mdev/mtty.c:1418:20: error: initialization from incompatible pointer type [-Werror=incompatible-pointer-types]

Warnings:
	../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:210:3: warning: 'pin_num' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-amd.c:172:21: warning: 'i' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : FAIL, 7 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
	../arch/arm64/include/asm/setup.h:14:29: error: redefinition of 'kaslr_offset'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm-multi_v7_defconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig