Subject: next-20170306 build: 0 failures 2 warnings (next-20170306)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:14:40 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20170306
Git describe: next-20170306
Commit: 9d51244afb Add linux-next specific files for 20170306

Build Time: 98 min 16 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 2
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 2
	 13 <stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:126:3: warning: 'ept_cfg' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:126:3: warning: 'ept_cfg' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig