Subject: next-20170321 build: 0 failures 2 warnings (next-20170321)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:33:02 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20170321
Git describe: next-20170321
Commit: 50eff53051 Add linux-next specific files for 20170321

Build Time: 99 min 42 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 2
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 2
	  5 <stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  4 ../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]
	../include/uapi/linux/byteorder/big_endian.h:32:26: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm-multi_v7_defconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig