Subject: next-20170324 build: 0 failures 3 warnings (next-20170324)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:31:27 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20170324
Git describe: next-20170324
Commit: 65b2dc3829 Add linux-next specific files for 20170324

Build Time: 100 min 15 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 3
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allnoconfig
      5 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allnoconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 3
	 13 <stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  5 <stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	  1 ../drivers/misc/aspeed-lpc-ctrl.c:232:17: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'resource_size_t {aka long long unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	../drivers/misc/aspeed-lpc-ctrl.c:232:17: warning: format '%x' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 4 has type 'resource_size_t {aka long long unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allnoconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1325:2: warning: #warning syscall statx not implemented [-Wcpp]
	<stdin>:1328:2: warning: #warning syscall arch_prctl not implemented [-Wcpp]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
x86_64-defconfig