Subject: next-20170807 build: 1 failures 13 warnings (next-20170807)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 00:44:38 +0100

Tree/Branch: next-20170807
Git describe: next-20170807
Commit: 4751f761f7 Add linux-next specific files for 20170807

Build Time: 102 min 49 sec

Passed:    9 / 10   ( 90.00 %)
Failed:    1 / 10   ( 10.00 %)

Errors: 1
Warnings: 13
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:
	arm-allmodconfig

Errors:

	arm-allmodconfig
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
     11 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors summary: 1
	 11 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings Summary: 13
	  2 ../drivers/video/fbdev/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:1583:12: warning: 'hotplug' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
	  1 ../include/linux/fbcon.h:9:13: warning: 'fb_console_exit' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
	  1 ../drivers/staging/media/imx/imx-media-of.c:216:4: warning: 'remote_np' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:951:18: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:497:59: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2774:31: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2762:29: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2474:29: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1997:24: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1836:34: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1166:30: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_eq.c:571:30: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	  1 ../drivers/crypto/ccp/ccp-ops.c:1883:3: warning: 'sb_count' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../drivers/crypto/ccp/ccp-ops.c:1883:3: warning: 'sb_count' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/video/fbdev/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:1583:12: warning: 'hotplug' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../include/linux/fbcon.h:9:13: warning: 'fb_console_exit' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : FAIL, 11 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_device.h:626:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__raw_writeq' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_eq.c:571:30: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:497:59: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:951:18: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1166:30: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1836:34: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:1997:24: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2474:29: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2762:29: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v1.c:2774:31: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
	../drivers/staging/media/imx/imx-media-of.c:216:4: warning: 'remote_np' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
	../drivers/video/fbdev/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:1583:12: warning: 'hotplug' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm-multi_v7_defconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-defconfig