Subject: next-20171106 build: 2 failures 11 warnings (next-20171106)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 10:54:04 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20171106
Git describe: next-20171106
Commit: 717d4dcea4 Add linux-next specific files for 20171106

Build Time: 100 min 13 sec

Passed:    8 / 10   ( 80.00 %)
Failed:    2 / 10   ( 20.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 11
Section Mismatches: 0

Failed defconfigs:

Errors:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
      9 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
     11 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 11
	  2 ../net/sctp/probe.c:240:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/sctp/probe.c:194:3: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/sctp/probe.c:189:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:298:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:280:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/dccp/probe.c:190:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/dccp/probe.c:170:4: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../net/dccp/probe.c:166:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  2 ../drivers/soc/qcom/rmtfs_mem.c:211:1: warning: label 'remove_cdev' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
	  1 ../arch/arm/probes/kprobes/test-core.c:398:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	  1 ../arch/arm/probes/kprobes/test-core.c:390:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 9 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../net/dccp/probe.c:166:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/dccp/probe.c:170:4: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/dccp/probe.c:190:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:280:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:298:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:189:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:194:3: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:240:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/soc/qcom/rmtfs_mem.c:211:1: warning: label 'remove_cdev' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../arch/arm/probes/kprobes/test-core.c:390:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../arch/arm/probes/kprobes/test-core.c:398:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/dccp/probe.c:166:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/dccp/probe.c:170:4: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/dccp/probe.c:190:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:280:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/ipv4/tcp_probe.c:298:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:189:2: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:194:3: warning: 'register_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../net/sctp/probe.c:240:2: warning: 'unregister_jprobe' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
	../drivers/soc/qcom/rmtfs_mem.c:211:1: warning: label 'remove_cdev' defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

arm64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v5_defconfig
arm-multi_v7_defconfig
x86_64-defconfig
arm-allnoconfig
x86_64-allnoconfig
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
arm64-defconfig