Subject: next-20171129 build: 0 failures 15 warnings (next-20171129)

From: Build bot for Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:52:03 +0000

Tree/Branch: next-20171129
Git describe: next-20171129
Commit: d127129e85 Add linux-next specific files for 20171129

Build Time: 123 min 16 sec

Passed:   10 / 10   (100.00 %)
Failed:    0 / 10   (  0.00 %)

Errors: 0
Warnings: 15
Section Mismatches: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfigs with issues (other than build errors):
     14 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v5_defconfig
      3 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v7_defconfig
      2 warnings    0 mismatches  : x86_64-defconfig
     15 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-allmodconfig
      1 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm-multi_v4t_defconfig
      4 warnings    0 mismatches  : arm64-defconfig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings Summary: 15
	  7 ../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  4 ../fs/quota/dquot.c:2988:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  4 ../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c:1185:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  4 ../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c:451:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../fs/xfs/xfs_qm.c:698:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/sec_bulk.c:435:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/../../lustre/ldlm/ldlm_pool.c:1090:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/osc/osc_request.c:2847:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/lu_object.c:1954:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/android/ion/ion_heap.c:315:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/staging/android/ashmem.c:865:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/md/dm-bufio.c:1752:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/md/bcache/btree.c:810:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  2 ../drivers/android/binder_alloc.c:1012:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	  1 ../fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:273:3: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'u32 {aka unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]

===============================================================================
Detailed per-defconfig build reports below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 14 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/android/binder_alloc.c:1012:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/quota/dquot.c:2988:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/xfs/xfs_qm.c:698:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/md/dm-bufio.c:1752:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/md/bcache/btree.c:810:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c:451:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c:1185:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/android/ion/ion_heap.c:315:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/android/ashmem.c:865:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/lu_object.c:1954:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/osc/osc_request.c:2847:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/../../lustre/ldlm/ldlm_pool.c:1090:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/sec_bulk.c:435:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v5_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v7_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c:451:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c:1185:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/quota/dquot.c:2988:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-allmodconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 15 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/android/binder_alloc.c:1012:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:273:3: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'u32 {aka unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
	../fs/quota/dquot.c:2988:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/xfs/xfs_qm.c:698:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/md/dm-bufio.c:1752:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/md/bcache/btree.c:810:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c:451:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c:1185:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/android/ion/ion_heap.c:315:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/android/ashmem.c:865:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/osc/osc_request.c:2847:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/lu_object.c:1954:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/../../lustre/ldlm/ldlm_pool.c:1090:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ptlrpc/sec_bulk.c:435:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm-multi_v4t_defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arm64-defconfig : PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
	../fs/super.c:521:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../fs/quota/dquot.c:2988:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc.c:451:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
	../drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_page_alloc_dma.c:1185:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'register_shrinker', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed with no errors, warnings or mismatches:

x86_64-allnoconfig
arm64-allnoconfig
arm-allnoconfig