Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm tree

From: Paul Cercueil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:15:56 +0200

Hi Christoph,

Le lun. 28 sept. 2020 à 8:04, Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 01:54:05PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>>  Hi all,
>> 
>>  After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 
>> allmodconfig)
>>  failed like this:
> 
> The driver needs to switch do dma_alloc_noncoherent + dma_sync_single*
> like the other drivers converted in the dma tree.  Paul, let me know 
> if
> you have any questions.

I don't dma_alloc* anything, DRM core does. I use the 
DMA_ATTR_NON_CONSISTENT attr with dma_mmap_attrs(). Is there a 
replacement for that?

-Paul