Subject: drivers/char/dsp56k.c breakage [was: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 26]

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:46:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 May 2008, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Status of my local build tests will be at
> http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next .  If maintainers want to give
> advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
> more builds.

commit	6fe28df6c14e7e02bfea6b2bebf42716176e6dff

    dsp56k: BKL pushdown

    Put explicit lock_kernel calls into dsp56k_open().

Broke the build of drivers/char/dsp56k.c by introducing a jump to a
non-existent label

http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/29211/

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds