Subject: linux-m68k.git

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:49:01 +0100 (CET)

(Finally) I created an experimental git tree for Linux/m68k:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git

It contains more or less all patches I had in my quilt series at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geert/linux-m68k-patches-2.6/
A notable exception is m68k-PRIVATE-m68k-changes.diff, which hardcoded ARCH to
m68k.

As suggested by David Woodhouse, I grouped the commits by topic. But unlike
David's suggestion, I used topic branches, not topic repositories. Oh well,
we'll see...

I also created for-next and for-linus branches. Do they look OK?

If I did something wrong, please let me know.
This is still experimental stuff, which may be rebased if needed.

In addition, one day I may pull from Ralf's repository that reflects the state
of Linux/m68k CVS a few commits before our server died...

Thanks for all your (past and future) help, suggestions, tips and tricks!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds