Subject: RISC-V DT/SoC branch changes

From: Conor Dooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:38:06 +0000

Hey Stephen,

Currently you've got two of my branches in linux-next:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ dt-for-next
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ dt-fixes
which are named risc-v-mc and risc-v-mc-fixes respectively iirc.

We're doing some re-jigging in RISC-V land, and I'm gonna be taking
patches for other RISC-V devicetrees in addition to the Microchip ones.
I'll also taking patches for drivers/soc that are for RISC-V SoCs.
The PRs for both will be made against the soc tree rather than the RISC-V
one.

Would it be possible to drop my existing two trees & add:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ riscv-dt-for-next
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ riscv-dt-fixes
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ riscv-soc-for-next
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/conor/linux.git/ riscv-soc-fixes

Please LMK if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Conor.