Subject: Please update fscrypt and fsverity branches in linux-next

From: Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 13:46:08 -0800

Hi Stephen,

I've moved the fscrypt and fsverity development branches to split them up
properly and make it clear what each branch is for.  Therefore, can you please
remove the following branches from linux-next:

	Repo:      git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/fscrypt/fscrypt.git
	Branches:  master, for-stable, and fsverity

And please add the following branches to linux-next:

	Repo:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/fscrypt/linux.git
	Branches:  for-next and for-current

	Repo:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/fsverity/linux.git
	Branches:  for-next and for-current

Also please ensure the contacts match the corresponding MAINTAINERS file
entries.  For fscrypt that is:

	M:      Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
	M:      Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>
	M:      Jaegeuk Kim <[email-masked]>

and for fsverity that is:

	M:      Eric Biggers <[email-masked]>
	M:      Theodore Y. Ts'o <[email-masked]>

Thanks!

- Eric