Subject: [PATCH] regulator: rohm-generic: iniline stub function

From: Matti Vaittinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 12:36:47 +0200

The function rohm_regulator_set_voltage_sel_restricted() has a stub
implementation. Linux-next testing spot following:

include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h:93:12: error:
'rohm_regulator_set_voltage_sel_restricted' defined but not used

Fix this by inlining the stub.

Fixes: 8b6e88555971 ("regulator: rohm-regulator: add helper for restricted voltage setting")
Signed-off-by: Matti Vaittinen <[email-masked]>

---
I broke the build - sorry for that. This should probably go to Mark's
tree even if it actually changes the headers under MFD :( Sorry for the
trouble!

I think it might be even better to remove whole dummy fuction - but at
this point when the build is already broken - it's safer to just inline
and consider removing when there's the luxury of having the time to test
it.

 include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h b/include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h
index 35c5866f48b7..080d60adcd5f 100644
--- a/include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h
+++ b/include/linux/mfd/rohm-generic.h
@@ -90,7 +90,8 @@ static inline int rohm_regulator_set_dvs_levels(const struct rohm_dvs_config *dv
 {
 	return 0;
 }
-static int rohm_regulator_set_voltage_sel_restricted(struct regulator_dev *rdev,
+
+static inline int rohm_regulator_set_voltage_sel_restricted(struct regulator_dev *rdev,
 						     unsigned int sel)
 {
 	return 0;
-- 
2.31.1

-- 
Matti Vaittinen, Linux device drivers
ROHM Semiconductors, Finland SWDC
Kiviharjunlenkki 1E
90220 OULU
FINLAND

~~~ "I don't think so," said Rene Descartes. Just then he vanished ~~~
Simon says - in Latin please.
~~~ "non cogito me" dixit Rene Descarte, deinde evanescavit ~~~
Thanks to Simon Glass for the translation =]