Subject: [PATCH] USB: core: Fix RST error in hub.c

From: Alan Stern <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 10:36:34 -0400

A recent commit added an invalid RST expression to a kerneldoc comment
in hub.c.  The fix is trivial.

Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <[email-masked]>
Fixes: 9c6d778800b9 ("USB: core: Prevent nested device-reset calls")
Cc: <[email-masked]>

---

[as1987]

 drivers/usb/core/hub.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: usb-devel/drivers/usb/core/hub.c
===================================================================
--- usb-devel.orig/drivers/usb/core/hub.c
+++ usb-devel/drivers/usb/core/hub.c
@@ -6039,7 +6039,7 @@ re_enumerate:
  *
  * Return: The same as for usb_reset_and_verify_device().
  * However, if a reset is already in progress (for instance, if a
- * driver doesn't have pre_ or post_reset() callbacks, and while
+ * driver doesn't have pre_reset() or post_reset() callbacks, and while
  * being unbound or re-bound during the ongoing reset its disconnect()
  * or probe() routine tries to perform a second, nested reset), the
  * routine returns -EINPROGRESS.