Subject: build failure of next-20221005 due to 4078ec1ef5ed ("LoongArch: Use TLB for ioremap()")

From: "Sudip Mukherjee (Codethink)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 12:43:38 +0100

Hi All,

The builds of loongarch allmodconfig have failed to build next-20221005
with errors

sound/soc/mediatek/common/mtk-btcvsd.c: In function 'mtk_btcvsd_snd_remove':
sound/soc/mediatek/common/mtk-btcvsd.c:1394:32: error: unused variable 'btcvsd' [-Werror=unused-variable]
 1394 |         struct mtk_btcvsd_snd *btcvsd = dev_get_drvdata(&pdev->dev);
      |                                ^~~~~~

sound/soc/sof/intel/hda.c: In function 'hda_dsp_remove':
sound/soc/sof/intel/hda.c:1185:26: error: unused variable 'bus' [-Werror=unused-variable]
 1185 |         struct hdac_bus *bus = sof_to_bus(sdev);
      |                          ^~~

drivers/mfd/asic3.c: In function 'asic3_mfd_remove':
drivers/mfd/asic3.c:940:23: error: unused variable 'asic' [-Werror=unused-variable]
  940 |         struct asic3 *asic = platform_get_drvdata(pdev);
      |                       ^~~~

drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos7_drm_decon.c: In function 'decon_remove':
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos7_drm_decon.c:771:31: error: unused variable 'ctx' [-Werror=unused-variable]
  771 |         struct decon_context *ctx = dev_get_drvdata(&pdev->dev);
      |               

git bisect pointed to 4078ec1ef5ed ("LoongArch: Use TLB for ioremap()")

I will be happy to test any patch or provide any extra log if needed.

-- 
Regards
Sudip