Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the usb tree

From: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 08:42:26 +0200

Hi,

> The following commit is also in the i2c tree as a different commit
> (but the same patch):

thank you for the pointer!

> 
>   7b7efc925042 ("usb: typec: ucsi: Mark dGPUs as DEVICE scope")
> 
> This is commit
> 
>   a7fbfd44c020 ("usb: typec: ucsi: Mark dGPUs as DEVICE scope")
> 
> in the ic2 tree.

Oh, sorry, I didn't get a mail that it was already applied to the
usb-tree. Maybe I accidently erased it. What is the procedure now? I
guess I revert the version in the i2c tree?

All the best,

   Wolfram