Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 16:08:54 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/inc/smu_types.h

between commit:

  c223376b3019a ("drm/amd/swsmu: add MALL init support workaround for smu_v14_0_1")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  ec41bdd82e9b0 ("drm/amd/pm: Update PMFW messages for SMUv13.0.6")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/inc/smu_types.h
index 2e32b085824ae,12a7b0634ed56..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/inc/smu_types.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/inc/smu_types.h
@@@ -272,7 -272,8 +272,8 @@@
  	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(SetSoftMinVpe), \
  	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(GetMetricsVersion), \
  	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(EnableUCLKShadow), \
 -	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(RmaDueToBadPageThreshold),\
 +	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(RmaDueToBadPageThreshold), \
+ 	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(SelectPstatePolicy), \
  	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(MALLPowerController), \
  	__SMU_DUMMY_MAP(MALLPowerState),