Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:21:14 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dcn35/dcn35_init.c

between commit:

  c03d770c0b014 ("drm/amd/display: Attempt to avoid empty TUs when endpoint is DPIA")

from the drm-fixes tree and commits:

  47745acc5e8dd ("drm/amd/display: Add trigger FIFO resync path for DCN35")
  0127f0445f7c1 ("drm/amd/display: Refactor input mode programming for DIG FIFO")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dcn35/dcn35_init.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dcn35/dcn35_init.c
index 199781233fd5f..30e6a63988391 100644
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dcn35/dcn35_init.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/hwss/dcn35/dcn35_init.c
@@ -157,8 +160,8 @@ static const struct hwseq_private_funcs dcn35_private_funcs = {
 	.set_mcm_luts = dcn32_set_mcm_luts,
 	.setup_hpo_hw_control = dcn35_setup_hpo_hw_control,
 	.calculate_dccg_k1_k2_values = dcn32_calculate_dccg_k1_k2_values,
-	.set_pixels_per_cycle = dcn32_set_pixels_per_cycle,
-	.is_dp_dig_pixel_rate_div_policy = dcn35_is_dp_dig_pixel_rate_div_policy,
+	.resync_fifo_dccg_dio = dcn314_resync_fifo_dccg_dio,
+	.is_dp_dig_pixel_rate_div_policy = dcn32_is_dp_dig_pixel_rate_div_policy,
 	.dsc_pg_control = dcn35_dsc_pg_control,
 	.dsc_pg_status = dcn32_dsc_pg_status,
 	.enable_plane = dcn35_enable_plane,