Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the reset tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 18:35:57 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/reset/reset-meson-audio-arb.c

between commit:

  0e8b3bca280a7 ("reset: meson-audio-arb: Use devm_clk_get_enabled()")

from the reset tree and commit:

  b99e9c096148f ("reset: meson-audio-arb: Convert to platform remove callback returning void")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/reset/reset-meson-audio-arb.c
index 894ad9d37a665,8740f5f6abf80..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/reset/reset-meson-audio-arb.c
+++ b/drivers/reset/reset-meson-audio-arb.c