Subject: Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the arm-soc tree

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 16:21:54 -0700

On 10/14/21 3:29 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Commits
> 
>   3f3247285461 ("ARM: dts: bcm2711-rpi-4-b: Fix usb's unit address")
>   13dbc954b3c9 ("ARM: dts: bcm2711-rpi-4-b: Fix pcie0's unit address formatting")
> 
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

Yes that is because I had to rewrite Nicolas' Author email to match his
Signed-off-by and in the process I became the committer and did not add
my Signed-off-by.

Nicolas, the commits you had submitted to me originally used your
@redhat.com emails in the Author/From, whereas the Signed-off-by used
your @kernel.org address. Can you have both match for next commits?

Thanks!
-- 
Florian