Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the rdma tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 13:45:47 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c

between commit:

  217156bb70afb ("bnxt_en: Enhance stats context reservation logic")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  48e619627832c ("bnxt_en: Support for RoCE resources dynamically shared within VFs.")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c
index 872c361700b73,d59612d1e1760..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c
@@@ -9690,8 -9703,8 +9703,10 @@@ static int __bnxt_hwrm_func_qcaps(struc
  		bp->fw_cap |= BNXT_FW_CAP_ROCE_VF_RESC_MGMT_SUPPORTED;
  
  	flags_ext3 = le32_to_cpu(resp->flags_ext3);
 +	if (flags_ext3 & FUNC_QCAPS_RESP_FLAGS_EXT3_MIRROR_ON_ROCE_SUPPORTED)
 +		bp->fw_cap |= BNXT_FW_CAP_MIRROR_ON_ROCE;
+ 	if (flags_ext3 & FUNC_QCAPS_RESP_FLAGS_EXT3_ROCE_VF_DYN_ALLOC_SUPPORT)
+ 		bp->fw_cap |= BNXT_FW_CAP_ROCE_VF_DYN_ALLOC_SUPPORT;
  
  	bp->tx_push_thresh = 0;
  	if ((flags & FUNC_QCAPS_RESP_FLAGS_PUSH_MODE_SUPPORTED) &&