Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-xe tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 13:49:12 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-xe tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_submit.c

between commit:

  26caeae9fb482 ("drm/xe/guc: Set RCS/CCS yield policy")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  88434448438e4 ("drm/xe/guc: Set RCS/CCS yield policy")

from the drm-xe tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_submit.c
index e377ba3a39b3a,53024eb5670b7..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_submit.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_submit.c