Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rockchip tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 18:21:33 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rockchip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5t.dts

between commit:

  090be83a07923 ("Merge branch 'soc/dt' into for-next")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  3f20580e1daba ("Merge branch 'v6.18-armsoc/dts64' into for-next")

from the rockchip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5t.dts
index c1763835f53d4,e907e279bc98a..0000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5t.dts
+++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5t.dts