Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the kvm-fixes tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 18:57:48 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c

between commit:

  51d165e92a701 ("KVM: arm64: Remove stage 2 read fault check")

from the kvm-fixes tree and commit:

  638ea79669f8a ("KVM: arm64: Refactor user_mem_abort()")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c
index 7363942925038,a36426ccd9b5e..0000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c
+++ b/arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c

(used the version from kvm)