Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2025 13:24:06 +0200

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/can/spi/hi311x.c

between commit:

  6b69680847219 ("can: hi311x: fix null pointer dereference when resuming from sleep before interface was enabled")

from the net tree and commit:

  27ce71e1ce818 ("net: WQ_PERCPU added to alloc_workqueue users")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/net/can/spi/hi311x.c
index 963ea8510dd9b,96f23311b4ee3..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/can/spi/hi311x.c
+++ b/drivers/net/can/spi/hi311x.c