Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the origin tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2026 17:03:03 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c

between commit:

  80614c509810f ("drm/amdkfd: fix a memory leak in device_queue_manager_init()")

from the origin tree and commit:

  0cba5b27f1924 ("drm/amdkfd: Add domain parameter to alloc kernel BO")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c
index 625ea8ab7a749,b542de9d50d11..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdkfd/kfd_device_queue_manager.c