Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the mm-nomm-stable tree

From: Mark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2026 16:41:39 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/core-api/kho/index.rst

between commit:

  35c554410d81c ("kho: docs: combine concepts and FDT documentation")

from the mm-nomm-stable tree and commit:

  a592a36e49372 ("Documentation: use a source-read extension for the index link boilerplate")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc Documentation/core-api/kho/index.rst
index dcc6a36cc134c,51ea41c6a20d5..0000000000000
--- a/Documentation/core-api/kho/index.rst
+++ b/Documentation/core-api/kho/index.rst