Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iio tree with the tip tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2026 15:10:44 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the iio tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iio/adc/ad7768-1.c

between commit:

  c04731b5f1502 ("iio: Replace IRQF_ONESHOT with IRQF_NO_THREAD")

from the tip tree and commits:

  ff085189cb170 ("iio: adc: ad7768-1: add support for ADAQ776x-1 ADC Family")
  ac9fabd578a03 ("iio: Replace IRQF_ONESHOT with IRQF_NO_THREAD")

from the iio tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/iio/adc/ad7768-1.c
index 84ce23c8e5782,fcd8aea7152e8..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/iio/adc/ad7768-1.c
+++ b/drivers/iio/adc/ad7768-1.c