Subject: Missing signoff in the rdma tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2026 11:10:34 +0000

Commits

  eb15cffa15201 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Support application specific CQs")
  485a21c14b413 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Separate kernel and user CQ creation paths")
  9ed273bbe6637 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Refactor bnxt_re_create_cq()")
  0edac801a2693 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Support doorbell extensions")
  4e99362444a2f ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Refactor bnxt_qplib_create_qp() function")
  f0579e330b773 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Move the UAPI methods to a dedicated file")
  9db6a217ba5dd ("RDMA: Add IB_UVERBS_CORE_SUPPORT_ROBUST_UDATA")
  ce150a8376e1e ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Use ib_respond_empty_udata()")
  d59f007207b39 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Use ib_respond_udata()")
  ac4bb15208d1f ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Add missing comp_mask validation")
  12c73bee53133 ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Add compatibility checks to the uapi path for no data")
  ac593f5b66c9d ("RDMA/bnxt_re: Add compatibility checks to the uapi path")
  6df3a6414d736 ("RDMA: Provide documentation about the uABI compatibility rules")
  42d2a291ef474 ("RDMA: Add ib_is_udata_in_empty()")
  f1cac281b4245 ("RDMA: Add ib_respond_udata()")
  4ac738c6a7b90 ("RDMA: Add ib_copy_validate_udata_in_cm()")
  715eccd4798ec ("RDMA: Add ib_copy_validate_udata_in()")
  ea08d8cb8b520 ("RDMA/core: Add rdma_udata_to_dev()")
  8e886928a19d7 ("RDMA: Use copy_struct_from_user() instead of open coding")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers