Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 9

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2026 20:51:01 +0100

On Mon, Mar 09, 2026 at 06:49:59PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20260306:

The 20260309 contains a file (some bug?) of more than 1GiB in size with interesting name:
": change inode->i_ino from unsigned long to u64" (without surrounding double quotes).

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/

Mode	Name	Size
-rw-r--r--	.clang-format	24291	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.clippy.toml	374	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.cocciconfig	59	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.editorconfig	566	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.get_maintainer.ignore	270	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.gitattributes	105	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.gitignore	2238	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.mailmap	54433	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.pylintrc	66	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	.rustfmt.toml	369	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	: change inode->i_ino from unsigned long to u64	1173300385	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	COPYING	496	logstatsplain
-rw-r--r--	CREDITS	107693	logstatsplain
...

Please, drop this stuff, and remake the tag.

-- 
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko