Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2026 12:52:34 +0000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c

between commit:

  840c9d13cb1ca ("net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-nuss: Fix rx_filter value for PTP support")

from the net tree and commit:

  a23c657e332f2 ("net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Use also port number to identify timestamps")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c
index 265ce5479915f,a38bf7f4f4343..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c
@@@ -1351,8 -1351,8 +1351,8 @@@ static int am65_cpsw_nuss_rx_packets(st
  	ndev_priv = netdev_priv(ndev);
  	am65_cpsw_nuss_set_offload_fwd_mark(skb, ndev_priv->offload_fwd_mark);
  	skb_put(skb, pkt_len);
 -	if (port->rx_ts_enabled)
 +	if (port->rx_ts_filter)
- 		am65_cpts_rx_timestamp(common->cpts, skb);
+ 		am65_cpts_rx_timestamp(common->cpts, port_id, skb);
  	skb_mark_for_recycle(skb);
  	skb->protocol = eth_type_trans(skb, ndev);
  	am65_cpsw_nuss_rx_csum(skb, csum_info);