Subject: Re: Missing signoff in the rpmsg tree

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 08:41:24 -0500

On Fri, Mar 06, 2026 at 11:59:23AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> Commits
> 
>   390045a24591a ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: qcom,sm8550-pas: Add Kaanapali CDSP")
>   0af8802175d2d ("dt-bindings: remoteproc: qcom,sm8550-pas: Add Kaanapali ADSP")
> 
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers

Sorry, missed this thread in the inbox noise.

It looks like Mathieu rebased across the two commits and hence ended up
as committer. Fixing it would imply rebasing a bunch of commits, in
which I would have to add my s-o-b to patches applied by Mathieu.

I'd suggest that we ignore the issue this time. Let me know if you think
otherwise.

PS. It would be nice if checkpatch caught these. I tried to teach it a
while back, but the reviews fell through due to my lacking perl
abilities.

Regards,
Bjorn