Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 06:52:26 +0100

Thanks Stephen.

Sorry Greg, I meant to mention these two would occur but clean forgot when sending that pull request.

Both are are correctly merged by Stephen.

Jonathan

Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Hi Greg,
>
>Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in
>drivers/iio/industrialio-event.c between commit cadc2125e140 ("iio:
>fix:
>Keep a reference to the IIO device for open file descriptors") from the
>staging.current tree and commit a646fbf0fd11 ("iio: use
>anon_inode_getfd
>() with O_CLOEXEC flag") from the staging tree.
>
>I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
>is required).

-- 
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.