Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree

From: Paolo Bonzini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:17:03 +0100

On 17/01/2018 12:45, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> [This is the same conflict I reported the day before yesterday, but one
>> of the commits has moved and another that contributed has been dropped.]
>> diff --cc arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
>> index aa09559b2c0b,19f35be95f16..000000000000
>> --- a/arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
>> +++ b/arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
>> @@@ -211,7 -209,6 +211,8 @@@
>>   #define X86_FEATURE_AVX512_4FMAPS	( 7*32+17) /* AVX-512 Multiply Accumulation Single precision */
>>   
>>   #define X86_FEATURE_MBA			( 7*32+18) /* Memory Bandwidth Allocation */
>>  +#define X86_FEATURE_RSB_CTXSW		( 7*32+19) /* Fill RSB on context switches */
>> ++#define X86_FEATURE_SEV			( 7*32+20) /* AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization */
> Groan.....
> 

Brijesh,

please send out again the (host-side) SEV series so that they are merged
through the TIP tree instead of kvm.git.

Even though Boris did review it, there's just too much stuff in there
outside arch/x86/kvm.

Thanks,

Paolo