Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 30 (netfilter, xtables)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:23:25 -0800

On 1/29/24 18:58, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20240129:

on PPC32:

/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arpt_unregister_table_pre_exit':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `xt_find_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arp_tables_net_exit':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x90): undefined reference to `xt_proto_fini'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arp_tables_net_init':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0xd0): undefined reference to `xt_proto_init'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `get_counters':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x3fe): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x406): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `get_info':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x790): undefined reference to `xt_request_find_table_lock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x888): undefined reference to `xt_table_unlock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `do_arpt_get_ctl':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0xadc): undefined reference to `xt_find_table_lock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0xb24): undefined reference to `xt_table_unlock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0xbfc): undefined reference to `xt_target_to_user'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0xc90): undefined reference to `xt_find_revision'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0xcfc): undefined reference to `xt_find_revision'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `mark_source_chains':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0xfb0): undefined reference to `xt_find_jump_offset'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `translate_table':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1174): undefined reference to `xt_alloc_entry_offsets'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1290): undefined reference to `xt_check_entry_offsets'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1538): undefined reference to `xt_check_table_hooks'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1600): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_alloc'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1630): undefined reference to `xt_request_find_target'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x16f8): undefined reference to `xt_check_target'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1710): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x17d8): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arpt_do_table':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1f26): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x1f2e): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arpt_unregister_table':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x241c): undefined reference to `xt_find_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2430): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x24f4): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2538): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `__do_replace':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x25d0): undefined reference to `xt_counters_alloc'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x25e8): undefined reference to `xt_request_find_table_lock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2624): undefined reference to `xt_table_unlock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2678): undefined reference to `xt_replace_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x26a8): undefined reference to `xt_table_unlock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x28d0): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2900): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `do_replace.isra.0':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2aa8): undefined reference to `xt_alloc_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2af4): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2c74): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `do_arpt_set_ctl':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2db0): undefined reference to `xt_copy_counters'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2dcc): undefined reference to `xt_find_table_lock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2e44): undefined reference to `xt_table_unlock'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2f22): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x2f32): undefined reference to `xt_recseq'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arpt_register_table':
arp_tables.c:(.text+0x31a4): undefined reference to `xt_alloc_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x31fc): undefined reference to `xt_register_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x3230): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_table'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x32e4): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x3318): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x3420): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x3504): undefined reference to `xt_percpu_counter_free'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.text+0x353c): undefined reference to `xt_free_table_info'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arp_tables_fini':
arp_tables.c:(.exit.text+0x2c): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_targets'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.o: in function `arp_tables_init':
arp_tables.c:(.init.text+0x48): undefined reference to `xt_register_targets'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arp_tables.c:(.init.text+0x94): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_targets'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arptable_filter.o: in function `arptable_filter_fini':
arptable_filter.c:(.exit.text+0x28): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_template'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: net/ipv4/netfilter/arptable_filter.o: in function `arptable_filter_init':
arptable_filter.c:(.init.text+0x28): undefined reference to `xt_register_template'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arptable_filter.c:(.init.text+0x4c): undefined reference to `xt_hook_ops_alloc'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arptable_filter.c:(.init.text+0xac): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_template'
/opt/crosstool/gcc-13.2.0-nolibc/powerpc-linux/bin/powerpc-linux-ld: arptable_filter.c:(.init.text+0xd0): undefined reference to `xt_unregister_template'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
#Randy