Subject: Re: linux-next: bad rebase of the tpmdd tree

From: Jarkko Sakkinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 22:07:50 +0300

On Wed, 2023-05-31 at 09:24 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> The tpmdd tree has been rebased onto Linus' tree, but has included some
> of the patches from Linus' tree as new commits :-(

Hi, I'm sorry for late response.

I fixed the issue:

git log --oneline upstream/master..origin/next
57094c1699ab (HEAD -> next, origin/next) integrity: Remove EXPERIMENTAL from Kconfig
14d723483fb7 integrity: Enforce digitalSignature usage in the ima and evm keyrings
538b04b8c136 KEYS: DigitalSignature link restriction
90bfba7a9e1d KEYS: Replace all non-returning strlcpy with strscpy
405def5af246 security: keys: perform capable check only on privileged operations
f28ac094fb2d tpm_tis_spi: Release chip select when flow control fails
9c7b610c7299 tpm: tpm_tis: Disable interrupts *only* for AEON UPX-i11
1f603c8055ab tpm: tpm_vtpm_proxy: fix a race condition in /dev/vtpmx creation

BR, Jarkko