Subject: Re: Request to add linux-kselftest test branch

From: Shuah Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:53:10 -0600

On 9/26/19 9:05 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 01:30:15PM -0600, Shuah Khan wrote:
> 
>> Please add the following linux-kselftest test branch to linux-next.
> 
>> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shuah/linux-kselftest.git/log/?h=test
> 
>> please let me know if you have questions.
> 
> OK, I've added that now - I did actually merge it in by hand
> yesterday too.  It looks like it's for kunit so I guess Brendan
> should be in the CC list for any issues too?  Hopefully Stephen
> will see these mails when he gets back but it's worth checking
> and following up to make sure that he picks it up after he gets
> back on the 30th.

Great. I forgot to include Brendan. Thanks for adding him.

thanks,
-- Shuah