Subject: Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers-next tree

From: Luciano Coelho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 08:31:00 +0300

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-04-25 at 10:56 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Commit
> 
>   84226ca1c5d3 ("iwlwifi: mvm: support offload of AMSDU rate
> control")
> 
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

I checked this and it should be fine.  The author is actually wrong in
the commit.  Sara is the actual author and we have her S-o-B in the
commit.

I have no idea how Gregory became the author in that commit, though.  I
checked exactly how I committed it and checked the author in our
internal tree.  It's all fine, but for some really weird reason that I
can't figure out, Gregory became the author of the commit when I
applied that patch.  The AuthorDate is also wrong.  I checked my bash
history to see how I applied the patch and everything looks normal...
*confused*

--
Cheers,
Luca.