Subject: Re: linux-next: strange update of the sound tree

From: Takashi Iwai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 18:32:54 +0200

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:17:23 +0200,
Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> 
> Hi Takashi,
> 
> I don't think you have the result in the sound tree
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound.git
> branch for-next).  Yesterday it was a fairly linear tree with head
> commit 7421a1671abe ("ALSA: pcm: include pcm_local.h and remove some
> extraneous tabs") based on commit f83914fdfcc3 ("ALSA: usb-audio: fix
> Amanero Combo384 quirk on big-endian hosts").  Now it is a tree with
> 687 commits (realative to Linus' tree) with 651 merge commits in it. :-(

Doh, I pushed out a wrong branch (master) to for-next, as I had to
work on another machine at home today due to a holiday.  Now the
correct branch was pushed.

Sorry for inconvenience, and thanks for catching it.

Takashi