Subject: [PATCH wireless] MAINTAINERS: add common wireless and wireless-next trees

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:34:15 +0200

For easier maintenance we have decided to create common wireless and
wireless-next trees for all wireless patches. Old mac80211 and wireless-drivers
trees will not be used anymore.

While at it, add a wiki link to wireless drivers section and a patchwork link
to 802.11, mac80211 and rfkill sections.

Acked-by: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
---

Stephen, please use these new trees in linux-next from now on.

Intel kernel test robot maintainers, please also update your configuration so
that the new trees are build tested. Reports can be sent to
[email-masked].

 MAINTAINERS | 20 ++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS
index 306de106f31b..d8db683d8b47 100644
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@ -190,8 +190,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/driver-api/80211/cfg80211.rst
 F:	Documentation/networking/regulatory.rst
 F:	include/linux/ieee80211.h
@@ -11308,8 +11309,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/networking/mac80211-injection.rst
 F:	Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/mac80211_hwsim.rst
 F:	drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.[ch]
@@ -13302,9 +13304,10 @@ NETWORKING DRIVERS (WIRELESS)
 M:	Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
+W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
 Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/wireless/
 F:	drivers/net/wireless/
 
@@ -16391,8 +16394,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-class-rfkill
 F:	Documentation/driver-api/rfkill.rst
 F:	include/linux/rfkill.h
-- 
2.20.1