Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] b43: complete N-PHY rev 8 + radio 2057 rev 8

From: Alessio Ferri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2026 23:33:57 +0200

Add d11 core revision 0x16 (= 22) to the b43 bcma device id table.

The b43 bcma id table covers d11 revisions 0x11, 0x15, 0x17, 0x18,
0x1C, 0x1D, 0x1E, 0x28 and 0x2A. Revision 0x16 belongs to the same
N-PHY family as revisions 0x17 and 0x18 (radio 2057) and needs no
new PHY or radio code beyond the radio_rev 8 dispatcher entries
added later in this series - only the device id entry is missing.
Without it bcma scan enumerates the 802.11 core but no driver binds.

The revision is used by the Broadcom BCM6362 single-die integrated
2.4 GHz wireless block found in xDSL SoCs.

Assisted-by: Claude:claude-4.7-opus
Signed-off-by: Alessio Ferri <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c
b/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c index 37c5d9928..85ea8fdd9
100644 --- a/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c
@@ -117,6 +117,7 @@ MODULE_PARM_DESC(allhwsupport, "Enable support for
all hardware (even it if over static const struct bcma_device_id
b43_bcma_tbl[] = { BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x11,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS), BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x15,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS),
+	BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x16,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS), BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x17,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS), BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x18,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS), BCMA_CORE(BCMA_MANUF_BCM, BCMA_CORE_80211, 0x1C,
BCMA_ANY_CLASS),

-- 
2.54.0