Subject: [PATCH v4 00/12] add mt7916 support

From: Bo Jiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 10:17:52 +0800

From: Bo Jiao <[email-masked]>

This adds support for mt7916 PCIe-based device, which shares the same
driver with MT7915. The maximum number of client connections is extended
to 512. mt7916 is capable of WIFI6@160MHz, simultaneous dual-band and
all WiFi6 R2 features.

Bo Jiao (12):
  mt76: mt7915: add mt7915_mmio_probe() as a common probing function
  mt76: mt7915: refine register definition
  mt76: add MT_RXQ_MAIN_WA for mt7916
  mt76: mt7915: rework dma.c to adapt mt7916 changes
  mt76: mt7915: add firmware support for mt7916
  mt76: mt7915: rework eeprom.c to adapt mt7916 changes
  mt76: mt7915: enlarge wcid size to 544
  mt76: mt7915: add txfree event v3
  mt76: mt7915: update rx rate reporting for mt7916
  mt76: mt7915: update mt7915_chan_mib_offs for mt7916
  mt76: mt7915: add mt7916 calibrated data support
  mt76: mt7915: add device id for mt7916

 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c      |  13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h     |   3 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/debugfs.c   |  20 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/dma.c   | 454 +++++++++----
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/eeprom.c    |  87 ++-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/eeprom.h    |   9 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c  | 146 +++--
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   | 344 ++++++----
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.h   |  14 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c  |  27 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c   | 101 ++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.h   |   8 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c  | 613 ++++++++++++++++--
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |  54 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/pci.c   | 243 +------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/regs.h  | 583 +++++++++++------
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/testmode.c  |  59 +-
 17 files changed, 1879 insertions(+), 899 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0