Subject: [PATCH 00/10] move duplicated mt7915 code in mt76-connac

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:58:01 +0100

Move some more mt7915 code in mt76-connac module.
This series is based on the following one:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/cover/[email-masked]/

Lorenzo Bianconi (10):
  mt76: connac: introduce is_connac_v1 utility routine
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_mcu_set_pm in connac module
  mt76: mt7921: get rid of mt7921_mcu_get_eeprom
  mt76: mt7915: rely on mt76_connac_mcu_start_firmware
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_mcu_restart in common module
  mt76: mt7915: rely on
    mt76_connac_mcu_patch_sem_ctrl/mt76_connac_mcu_start_patch
  mt76: mt7915: rely on mt76_connac_mcu_init_download
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_mcu_gen_dl_mode in mt76-connac module
  mt76: mt7915: rely on mt76_connac_mcu_set_rts_thresh
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_mcu_rdd_cmd in mt76-connac module

 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mac.c   |  23 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mcu.c   |  81 +------
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/mt7615.h    |  21 --
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h  |  23 ++
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.c  |  82 +++++++-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h  |  44 +++-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/debugfs.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   |  23 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c  |  13 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c   | 197 +-----------------
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |   4 -
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mcu.c   |  76 +------
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mt7921.h    |   2 -
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/pci_mcu.c   |   2 +-
 14 files changed, 195 insertions(+), 398 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1