Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] introduce background radar support for mt7915 driver

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:53:49 +0100

Introduce radar/CAC background detection support for mt7915 driver
Background radar/CAC detection allows to avoid the CAC downtime
switching on a different channel during CAC detection on the selected
radar channel.

Changes since v1:
- repost adding devicetree ml in cc

Lorenzo Bianconi (6):
  mt76: mt7915: introduce mt7915_set_radar_background routine
  mt76: mt7915: enable radar trigger on rdd2
  mt76: mt7915: introduce rdd_monitor debugfs node
  mt76: mt7915: report radar pattern if detected by rdd2
  mt76: mt7915: enable radar background detection
  dt-bindings:net:wireless:mediatek,mt76: add disable-radar-offchan

 .../bindings/net/wireless/mediatek,mt76.yaml  |   9 ++
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.h  |   1 +
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/debugfs.c   |  55 +++++++++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c  |  10 ++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c  |  50 +++++++++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c   | 100 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.h   |  23 ++++
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |   7 ++
 8 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1