Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] add mt7986 support

From: Bo Jiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:53:19 +0800

From: Bo Jiao <[email-masked]>

This adds support for MT7986 SoC which integrated multi-band
4x4 WiFi 6/6E.
Detailed link: https://www.mediatek.com/products/mediatek-filogic-830

Bo Jiao (3):
  mt76: redefine mt76_for_each_q_rx to adapt mt7986 changes
  mt76: mt7915: add support for MT7986
  mt76: mt7915: introduce band_idx in mt7915_phy

Peter Chiu (1):
  dt-bindings: net: wireless: mt76: document bindings for MT7986

 .../bindings/net/wireless/mediatek,mt76.yaml  |   31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h     |    4 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h  |    5 +
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.c  |    6 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/Kconfig |   10 +
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/Makefile    |    1 +
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/debugfs.c   |    8 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/dma.c   |   28 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/eeprom.c    |   85 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/eeprom.h    |   13 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c  |   54 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   |  209 +--
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c  |   21 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mcu.c   |   81 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mmio.c  |  125 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |   44 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/regs.h  |  277 +++-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/soc.c   | 1201 +++++++++++++++++
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/testmode.c  |   35 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/testmode.c |    5 +-
 20 files changed, 2003 insertions(+), 240 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/soc.c

-- 
2.18.0