Subject: [PATCH 0/5] move shared mac code in mt76_connac module

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:43:13 +0100

Move mac code shared between mt7921 and mt7915 drivers in
mt76_connac_mac.c and remove duplicated code.

Lorenzo Bianconi (5):
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_lmac_mapping in mt76-connac module
  mt76: connac: move common mac defs in mt76_connac_mac.h
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_reverse_frag0_hdr_trans in common
    module
  mt76: connac: move he radiotap parsing in connac module
  mt76: connac: move mt76_connac_mac_write_txwi in connac module

 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac.h  |  14 +
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mac.c  | 362 ++++++++++++++++
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mac.h  | 296 +++++++++++++
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.c   | 396 +----------------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mac.h   | 279 +-----------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/main.c  |   3 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/mt7915.h    |   6 -
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/testmode.c  |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mac.c   | 398 +-----------------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mac.h   | 293 +------------
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/main.c  |   3 +-
 .../wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7921/mt7921.h    |   6 -
 12 files changed, 717 insertions(+), 1341 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mac.h

-- 
2.34.1