Subject: Re: [syzbot] [kernel?] general protection fault in arch_tlbbatch_flush

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:34:35 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 75c400f82d347af1307010a3e06f3aa5d831d995
Author: Alistair Popple <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 19 12:18:44 2023 +0000

    mmu_notifiers: call invalidate_range() when invalidating TLBs

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14bd6d0c680000
start commit:   c58c49dd8932 Add linux-next specific files for 20230720
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16bd6d0c680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12bd6d0c680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=27d64413bce3a1d8
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5759bce381cb6f9c51fa
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=177f484ea80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12e4a4e6a80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 75c400f82d34 ("mmu_notifiers: call invalidate_range() when invalidating TLBs")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection