Subject: Xilinx ML403 support in mainline u-boot

From: "John Hahn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:16:21 -0700

Hello, I am a newbie about to start sw/hw development on ML403 based
systems.
 
I apologize if I am repeating a question already addressed in the forum, but
I have gone through past months of the archives without finding the answer.
 
Based on searching the archived posts
I have downloaded from Xilinx an older version of u-boot (1.1.4)
http://www.xilinx.com/ml410-p/designs/
<http://www.xilinx.com/ml410-p/designs/u-boot.zip> u-boot.zip
which appears to have the ml403 support.
 
I also cloned the latest u-boot repository from denx (1.3.0-rc2+)
git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot.git

However this tree does not appear to have the ml403 support.

If possible I would prefer to use the latest u-boot tree .

Its there another branch which I need to pull the ml403 support changes?

Thanks

John