Subject: Re: trackpad

From: Franz Sirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:54:16 +0200

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Robert Thompson wrote:

> > > Can you please post the dmesg part where all the ADB/USB devices get
> > registered to inputs? And please also the line which contains "adb
>
> devices"
>
> > in the dmesg and your kernel .config.
>
> Sure, find them attached.

All looks fine..., no idea what's going wrong for you. A new binary kernel
will be on Ben's page in a hour or so, please try that one.

Hmm, what procedure do you use to compile the kernel? If you use Ben's
.config unchanged (no make config/xconfig/menuconfig), it should look like
that:

  make oldconfig dep clean vmlinux modules modules_install

Franz.

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/